1) Please, carefully read the STEPS FOR PAPERS SUBMISSION.
2) In this edition, for the events “Rolling, Metal Forming and Products” and “Steelmaking, Casting and Non-Ferrous Metallurgy”, it will be mandatory to submit full paper in English. For all other events it is recommended that the full paper be submitted in English, as this allows a greater number of accesses and citations for the article published in ABM Proceedings and available on the Onemine digital platform, thus ennobling the publication and the curriculum of the authors.
3) For all the events the slides for oral presentation must be in English.
4) The oral presentation can be made in Portuguese, English or Spanish. It is recommended that at least the introduction and conclusions are presented in English.
5) For the knowledge area “Undergraduate Research”, if the author choose one of the themes related to specific subjects (Logistics, Mining, etc.), the paper will be directed to the evaluation and formation of a grid for the event that deals with the selected subject, and may be presented in an Oral Session or Poster session. In both cases the paper will be considered as part of Enemet regarding its publication.
6) The papers will be evaluated by specialists, checking also the compliance with the rules and the template. The evaluation is done according to pre-established criteria, and the best scorers will be able to compete for awards, obeying the specific rules.
7) Only approved papers, presented in a technical session and authorized by the authors may be able to be published in www.abmproceedings.com.br.